Kara Woods is the owner of Stage To Move, and award winning home staging and design firm. Stage To Move is one of the first professional home staging companies in Fairfield County, Connecticut. Kara founded the company in 2008 and has since overseen all of the company’s operations. Combining a background in consulting with an innate proclivity for design, Kara maximizes a home’s architectural attributes and creates and environment that entices potential buyers.
Kara has been featured on Fox television and in Money Magazine.
Her most notable achievements :
- AHSC Certified Approved Staging Instructor
- RESA- NE Regional Vice President
- NAPW 2010/11 Staging and Design Woman Of the Year
- 2013 "International TOP 100" Magazine's Staging and Design Recipient
- 2014-RESA's United States TOP 10 Real Estate Stager
- 2016-RESA's United States TOP 10 Finalist- Interior Designer
- 2016- RESA's United States STAGER OF THE YEAR- Occupied Category
- Boston Globe Home Staging Correspondent
Trained in both design and business management, she also serves as the Northeastern regional vice president of the Real Estate Staging Association. Additionally, Kara is a certified trainer for the Academy of Home Staging, where she provides students with a competitive edge through her expertise and success in the staging business.
Kara is featured on Yelp and Houzz.