RESA® Benefits Quick Glance
- Access to continuing education courses
- Enjoy special rates and discounts from car rentals, office supplies, online shopping to theme parks and more
- Access to preferred pricing from artwork, greenery, bathroom finishings and warehouse management
- Discounts to the most popular online marketing companies
- Discounted rates on credit card processing fees
- Enjoy the ability to pass on a discount to your homeowners on POD, Sherwin Williams and Sears
- Access to legal resources, such as tax forms, business articles and more
- Discounts to the only online consultation software company created by stagers for stagers
- Enjoy discounts to some of the top designer trades in North America
- Discount to the one and only inventory management system created by stagers for stagers
- Discounted rates from some of the top furniture rental companies in North America
- Access to home staging business insurance
- RESA® provides you with a place to network with your peers and helps elevate your status on a local level
- RESA® offers opportunities to participate in leadership
- RESA® preferred pricing for annual convention
- Access to the Staging Excellence Alliance® program
- Ability to join REALTORS® Federal Credit Union
Benefits of RESA® Membership
Why Join RESA?
The Real Estate Staging Association® (RESA®), a 501 c 6 tax-exempt organization, is the trade association for professional home stagers. RESA® is the portal to the staging industry and is the source of education and business tools focusing on the needs of stagers.
As a member of RESA®, you have access to a wide range of benefits, business tools, statistical data, educational opportunities, and preferred pricing programs designed to help you succeed in your business. Some of the valuable programs and services you receive include:
RESA® provides information to home owners and real estate agents regarding the value of home staging.
RESA® released the Consumer’s Guide to Real Estate Staging™ DVD, $14.95 for RESA® members and $24.95 for non-members. In addition, we provide a free publication titled Consumer’s Guide to Real Estate Staging™ USA and The Consumer's Guide to Real Estate Staging™ Canada Both tools explain the benefits of home staging and have statistics to support why homeowners should work with professional home stagers when selling their home.
As a member, you have access to professional tools and publications that assist you in communicating to homeowners the value of staging.
Real Estate Agent Outreach
RESA® has created the Staging to Sell What Every Agent Should Know Course for real estate agents. Members may purchase and use this course to educate agents on their local level about the benefits of home staging. RESA-PRO® members may apply to receive an approved instructor status and in many states will be eligible to teach this course for continuing education credits for real estate agents.
RESA® Code of Ethics
RESA® takes pride in our memberships Code of Ethics. A strong Code of Ethics not only protects our members, it also protects the consumer. By becoming a member of RESA®, you are showing your clients you adhere to professional standards.
RESA® provides you with a place to network with your peers and helps elevate your status on a local level.
Once you join RESA® National you are eligible to join a local chapter. Local chapters provide educational, leadership and co-operative marketing opportunities for RESA® members. Local chapters generate exposure for home staging on the local level by participating in charity events, local trade shows, teaching educational classes as well as having monthly meetings with speakers that will benefit you as a business person.
RESA® offers opportunities to participate in leadership. By participating in RESA® leadership you will be a in a position to help others while building credibility for yourself.
RESA® Home Staging Convention
RESA® members receive preferred pricing on the annual convention. The RESA® International Home Staging Convention is dedicated to enhancing the businesses of professional home stagers and re-designers. No matter where you are in your business, our speakers are dedicated to catapulting your business to the next level.
RESA® Home Staging Industry Awards
The RESA® Home Staging Industry Awards are the industry’s most prestigious awards celebrating the industry’s finest professionals in leadership, home staging and redesign categories.
Staging Excellence Alliance™
The Better Business Bureau is a great resource; however, the Staging Excellence Alliance®
is the industry specific program that allows members to get a detailed business profile and a background check to give their clients peace of mind knowing they are fully screened.