Staging To Sell, What Every Agent Should Know
In today’s market, it is important for associations to offer continuing education and professional development courses that broaden the horizons of their members as well as keeping them informed of industry trends.
Why choose RESA for your real estate staging education?
Staging to Sell, What Every Agent Should Know is the official curriculum of the Real Estate Staging Association
- Approved for 3 credit hours in many states*
- The most up-to-date information on real estate staging
- RESA Approved Instructors are required to pass a vetting process that includes submitting an application and references, as well as submitting a video demonstrating their speaking skills.
- Instructors are required to take a Train the Trainer class as well as pass a teaching exam.
- RESA Approved Instructors are required to hold the RESA-PRO designation, which is a higher-level designation based on passing an ethics exam and adhering to a strong Code of Ethics.
- Affordable class and completed in only 3-hours.
- Agents earn the RESA-CSA designation. RESA-Certified Staging Advocate.
A real estate professional completing this designation class will understand:
Call Shell Brodnax to book a class for your organization 888-201-8687 x 1
- How to avoid the risk of breach of duty and negligence claims by offering staging as an optional resource to their clients
- How to protect their clients from litigation by knowing what questions to ask a stager
- How to use home staging to reduce disclosure issues
- Standard staging contract clauses
- The cost and value of home staging, ROI factors
- Importance of leveraging marketing efforts with staging, photos and Internet presence
- How buyers think and how staging influences them to buy
- Home staging statistics and facts
- How to collaborate with a home stager
- Course comes with over 50 staging tips that agents can use immediately
- How the entire pre-market staging process will benefit your client and secure your relationship as a true advocate for their best interest
THIS CALENDAR DEFAULTS TO PACIFIC TIME ZONE. PLEASE ADJUST TO YOUR TIME ZONE
States Approved for Credits
|AZ 3 Credits
|CO 3 Credits
|CT 3 Credits
|DC 3 Credits
|FL 3 Credits
|GA 3 Credits
|MI 3 Credits
|MN 3 Credits
|MO 3 Credits
|NC 4 Credits
|NJ 1 Credit
|NV 3 Credits
|OH 3 Credits
|OR 3 Credits
|TN 3 Credits
|TX 3 Credits
|VA 3 Credits
|WA 3 Credits
|IL 3 Credits No Designation
RESA-CSA Designation Only- All other states and Canada.
If your state is not listed for credits please let us know, we are happy to apply to your state.